View CDDN Partners and Affiliated International Institutes in a larger map
1. University of Nebraska Medical Center (Omaha, NE)
2. University of Nebraska-Lincoln (Lincoln, NE)
3. Creighton University (Omaha, NE)
4. Iowa State University (Ames, IA)
5. Virginia Polytechnic Macromolecules and Interfaces Institute (Blacksburg, VA)
6. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Moscow, Russian Federation)
7. University of Tskuba (Tsukuba, Japan)
8. Russian State Medical University (Moscow, Russian Federation)
9. Technische Universität Dresden (Dresden, Germany)
10. Seattle Institute for Biomedical and Clinical Research (Seattle, WA)
11. Emory University, Winship Cancer Institute (Atlanta, GA)
12. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Chapel Hill, NC)
13. iNANO, University of Arhus (Arhus, Denmark)
14. Institute of Chemistry of New Materials, University of Osnabrück (Osnabrück, Germany)
15. University of Texas at Dallas (Dallas, TX)
16. Wayne State University (Detroit, MI)
Eight UNMC students and one UNO student attended the 12th annual International Student Research Forum hosted by Griffith University in ...
Spring break conjures up images of sunny beaches and a warm surf, but for four first-year UNMC medical students it was a mission trip t...
UNMC faculty Mark Carlson, M.D., and Jingwei Xie, Ph.D., are working together on a solution for a better hernia mesh. And they think th...