View CDDN Partners and Affiliated International Institutes in a larger map
1. University of Nebraska Medical Center (Omaha, NE)
2. University of Nebraska-Lincoln (Lincoln, NE)
3. Creighton University (Omaha, NE)
4. Iowa State University (Ames, IA)
5. Virginia Polytechnic Macromolecules and Interfaces Institute (Blacksburg, VA)
6. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Moscow, Russian Federation)
7. University of Tskuba (Tsukuba, Japan)
8. Russian State Medical University (Moscow, Russian Federation)
9. Technische Universität Dresden (Dresden, Germany)
10. Seattle Institute for Biomedical and Clinical Research (Seattle, WA)
11. Emory University, Winship Cancer Institute (Atlanta, GA)
12. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Chapel Hill, NC)
13. iNANO, University of Arhus (Arhus, Denmark)
14. Institute of Chemistry of New Materials, University of Osnabrück (Osnabrück, Germany)
15. University of Texas at Dallas (Dallas, TX)
16. Wayne State University (Detroit, MI)
This profile is part of a series to highlight the researchers who will be honored at a ceremony for UNMC's 2017 Scientist Laureate,...
Ram Mahato, Ph.D., professor and chair of pharmaceutical sciences, is co-author of a new textbook, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug...
Jingwei Xie, Ph.D., a biomedical engineer at UN...