View CDDN Partners and Affiliated International Institutes in a larger map
1. University of Nebraska Medical Center (Omaha, NE)
2. University of Nebraska-Lincoln (Lincoln, NE)
3. Creighton University (Omaha, NE)
4. Iowa State University (Ames, IA)
5. Virginia Polytechnic Macromolecules and Interfaces Institute (Blacksburg, VA)
6. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Moscow, Russian Federation)
7. University of Tskuba (Tsukuba, Japan)
8. Russian State Medical University (Moscow, Russian Federation)
9. Technische Universität Dresden (Dresden, Germany)
10. Seattle Institute for Biomedical and Clinical Research (Seattle, WA)
11. Emory University, Winship Cancer Institute (Atlanta, GA)
12. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Chapel Hill, NC)
13. iNANO, University of Arhus (Arhus, Denmark)
14. Institute of Chemistry of New Materials, University of Osnabrück (Osnabrück, Germany)
15. University of Texas at Dallas (Dallas, TX)
16. Wayne State University (Detroit, MI)
In an early phase human clinical trial, researchers at UNMC tested a drug that transforms the immune system for diagnostic and therapeu...
UNMC Graduate Studies has announced its first cohort ...
A research team at UNMC has used a process they call LASER ART (long-acting slow effective release antiretroviral therapy) to discover a...