View CDDN Partners and Affiliated International Institutes in a larger map
1. University of Nebraska Medical Center (Omaha, NE)
2. University of Nebraska-Lincoln (Lincoln, NE)
3. Creighton University (Omaha, NE)
4. Iowa State University (Ames, IA)
5. Virginia Polytechnic Macromolecules and Interfaces Institute (Blacksburg, VA)
6. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Moscow, Russian Federation)
7. University of Tskuba (Tsukuba, Japan)
8. Russian State Medical University (Moscow, Russian Federation)
9. Technische Universität Dresden (Dresden, Germany)
10. Seattle Institute for Biomedical and Clinical Research (Seattle, WA)
11. Emory University, Winship Cancer Institute (Atlanta, GA)
12. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Chapel Hill, NC)
13. iNANO, University of Arhus (Arhus, Denmark)
14. Institute of Chemistry of New Materials, University of Osnabrück (Osnabrück, Germany)
15. University of Texas at Dallas (Dallas, TX)
16. Wayne State University (Detroit, MI)
Tatiana Bronich, PhD was named Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies in the College of Pharmacy. Dr. Bronich is currently a professor in the Department of Pharmaceutical Scien...
David Oupicky, Ph.D., professor and Parke-Davis Chair in Pharmaceutics for the UNMC College of Pharmacy, will receive the Outstanding Mentor of Graduate Students at the annual Faculty Sen...
Eight UNMC students and one UNO student attended the 12th annual International Student Research Forum hosted by Griffith University in ...